Connect Logistics and the Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival are inviting qualified restaurant, hotel, and liquor store personnel to attend the Private Industry Sneak Peek! Get an exclusive preview of the Festival before the doors open to the general public, sample from over 800 products, mingle with industry peers, and stay for the public session afterwards. Qualified trade consists of: hotel, restaurant and liquor store personnel, including liquor buyers, managers, owners, sommeliers and chefs.
The Alberta Liquor Store Association
- The general minimum wage will increase from $10.20 to $11.20 per hour
- The liquor server minimum wage will increase from $9.20 to $10.70 per hour
- The weekly minimum wage for certain sales people, land agents and other professionals will increase from $406.00 to $446.00
- The monthly minimum wage for domestic workers who live in their employer's residence will rise from $1,937.00 to $2,127.00
- Maximum deductions for consumed meals and accommodation provided by an employer are not changing. They will remain at $3.35 per day for each consumed meal, and $4.41 per day for lodging provided
ALL ALSA Members that are Moneris customers
There are changes to the Moneris System coming by September 1, 2015. If you have not had contact with Moneris or had new equipment recently installed this information is for you. Please contact email@example.com or phone 1-888-233-3370 or within Edmonton call 780-415-5172 and leave a message for us to forward details by email or fax. Please confirm your email address and/or fax number in the message. The details should not be posted on our website due to privacy.