2021 Wine Education and Immersion trip to Lodi. California
Time & Location
About the Event
Join ALSA as we embark on a special immersion trip to Lodi, California to visit vineyards and meet producers!
Located between the San Francisco Bay and the Sierra Nevada Mountains lies Lodi Wine Country, a region quickly emerging as one of California’s most exciting wine destinations. Over the past decade 4th- and 5th-generation winegrowers dedicated to the soils and vines have brought creative winemaking and cutting-edge technology to the region, catapulting Lodi into the spotlight.
- Hosted by ALSA Sommelier Margaux Burgess
- 4 days in sunny Lodi, California
- Arrive Sunday, May 30 and depart Thursday, June 3
- ALSA Member Price: $750
- Non-Member Price: $950
- Includes all breakfast, lunch and dinners; hotels and on-the-ground transportation; privileged vineyard and winery access
- Small group size for intimate interaction and a one-of-a-kind educational opportunity!
Questions and registration: email@example.com